MULTI-SITE FACILITY MANAGEMENT
EDUCATION • BEST PRACTICES • TRENDS
Hosted by Dianna Hart
10 Things You Need to Know To Ensure
A Successful EV Charging Installation
Thursday, Sep. 7 | 10am PT/1pm ET
The future is EVs (electric vehicles).
But installing EV charging infrastructure and stations are not without challenges and pitfalls. The process is complex, and if not strategized and planned properly, can be unnecessarily time consuming and cost ineffective.
Join us for a fascinating discussion about how to do it right to achieve your business objectives.
EV charging provides an opportunity to differentiate by offering a real, substantive convenience to a growing market demand. It also demonstrates a commitment to sustainability that will attract environmentally conscious consumers. Other reasons businesses consider offering EV charging include:
- Wanting to attract additional customers;
- Extending customers’ dwell time as they wait for charging;
- Increasing store revenue, or increasing revenue from charging for the EV service itself.
Register today for this Fexa Network presentation and learn:
- Why you should consider implementing an EV charging solution for your customers;
- How to deploy EV charging solutions effectively and successfully;
- The general costs of deploying Level 2 and Level 3 DC fast charging stations;
- The potential value of an EV-charging amenity for your business.
The Network has received your registration.
You will receive a confirmation email. If you don’t see it, check your Spam or Junk folders. Whitelist the “@zoom.us” domain to ensure you receive confirmation and reminder emails for this and all Network shows you register for.
You will receive a link to the recording of the presentation whether or not you were able to attend the live show.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!