We are growing and seeking qualified people to join our Fexa Family
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the job title that you are applying for in your subject line.
Fexa Business Development Representative
FEXA – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE – 100% REMOTE (USA-BASED CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE)
JOB TITLE: Business Development Representative
DATE: March 2023
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
SUPERVISORY ROLE: No
The Business Development Representative is results-oriented, hunter-mentality with persuasive phone communication skills. This position is primarily responsible for leading the top of funnel activity focused on creating a high volume of prospect engagement. These responsibilities include making outbound calls, electronic communication with prospects with a focus on mid to large enterprise brands. The BDR will be highly motivated and drive positive prospect experiences that support the company’s overall sales goals.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct research to identify high value prospects and contacts
- Develop intrigue and position Fexa products as a value-add solution for the Facilities Management Professional.
- Lead pre-sales activities to develop a high-quality lead funnel that focuses on mid to large enterprise brands.
- Achieve product demonstrations and opportunity targets through lead development activity.
- Lead and work with stakeholders from a variety of marketing programs and qualified business applicants.
- Maintain a measurable persistence around lead development which includes call and email engagement.
- Maximize outbound efforts to meet and exceed quotas for calls and qualified meetings.
- Lead as the first point of contact with customers and responsible for connecting leads with sales team(s).
- Work closely with other departments to ensure completion of the sale and/or other sales operations requirements.
- Leverage all contacts to identify other prospects through referrals
- Track all activity thoroughly in our CRM to support account and management teams, validate activity and lead qualification reports, and provide SR with solid prospect background on role, need, intrigue to ensure high-quality prospect transition into the sales process.
- Proven ability to manage multiple issues and/or projects successfully bringing them all to resolution in a timely manner.
- Anticipates problems, recognizes, and accurately evaluates the signs of a problem and analyzes current procedures for possible improvements.
- Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction. Respects all internal and external customers and uses a team approach when dealing with customers in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Expansive creativity and motivation to successfully reach prospects and create conversation.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Experience conducting business and building relationships in phone & email, with excellent phone, interpersonal, verbal & written capabilities.
- Hunter mentality including ability to “think on your feet” and make compelling introductions.
- Professional communication skills and ability to connect with IT business leaders.
- Positive attitude towards work, teammates and working with colleagues in other departments.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and an energetic phone presence.
- Familiarity in Google Workspace, Zoominfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is preferred.
- Experience in CRM systems preferred (salesforce.com).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Work is primarily sedentary in nature due to the office responsibilities; no special physical demands are required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary Range: $60K – $75K (Based on Relevant Experience)
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyze business development success.This individual will schedule meetings with clients in order to understand their needs. They will also work closely with sales and marketing teams to uncover new leads.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401K Retirement Plan (Company matching)
- 100% Remote Work
- 2 Weeks PTO
- MacBook Pro
- Computer Software
Customer Success Manager
FEXA – CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) plays a critical role in assuring that our customers achieve maximum success and ROI from the Fexa platform. As a CSM, you will ensure the maximum value is derived from our products and services, by quantifying the value, driving adoption, sharing best practices, answering business questions, identifying opportunities and developing strategic goals and objectives.
Ultimately, your goal as a CSM is to ensure that the value derived from the solution far exceeds customer’s expectations; as such, the role requires a combination of managing and supporting customer expectations, identifying root causes of any challenges or issues with adoption, and understanding how to identify opportunities for the customer to tap into both productivity and financial benefits of Fexa’s workflow automation.Additionally, this role relies heavily on personal accountability for results, and a willingness to go ‘the extra mile’ for each and every customer.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship across the customers organization, from ExecutiveSponsors to Day to Day contacts, that works to ensure customers are getting value from our products and services.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Staying on top of any major changes within their customer’s organization to be able to effectively help manage the change and develop the relationships as necessary.
- Developing success plans/customer journey for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, track progress and provide recommendations.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Fexa innovation roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references and driving customers to Fexa events
- Maintain revenue stream from each customer’s subscription by creating and demonstrating top & bottom-line value for each customer.
- Managing renewals from end-to-end, including negotiating contracts.
- Identifying upsell/add-on opportunities and collaborating with Account Executives.
EXPECTED RESULTS WITHIN 6-12 MONTHS
- After receiving initial training/onboarding we expect you to have gained and maintain a deeper knowledge of Fexa products and services.
- Self-sufficient management of a combination of mid to large enterprise accounts, totaling $1.5M – $2M of ARR
- Actively ensure there is a roadmap in place for each of your accounts.
- Timely execution of standard customer meetings and reviews for your defined accounts.
- Achieve/exceed annual customer satisfaction targets and other defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Manage all aspects of the renewal cycle, executing renewals in a timely fashion and maintaining renewal rate targets.
- 1-3 years of experience as a CSM supporting a software solution
- Experience managing large enterprise accounts
- Experience using a CRM and Customer Success solution
- Experience with understanding how value is measured in Facilities Management SaaS environments
- Skilled at using a CRM system and project management tools such as Salesforce and Clickup to summarize customer interactions and build renewal quotes
- Familiarity with workflow and business processes associated with Facilities Management organizations is a plus
- Strong ability to create account plans that are tailored to a customer’s unique goals and situation
- Skilled at building positive relationships with customers, at all levels of stakeholders across the organization
- Eager to collaborate with internal teams to deliver customer satisfaction (i.e., Sales, Support, Customer Enablement, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings and host webinars.
- Travel up to 25% to visit customers under normal circumstances
Compensation, Benefits & Culture – We are proud of our fun, collaborative and dedicated culture at Fexa!
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote Work Environment
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits
- 401k, Life Insurance
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- 2 weeks of PTO (to Start)
- MacBook Pro
- Awesome colleagues
157-200 Bridgeton Pike Suite 163B
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062