Fexa is seeking qualified people to join our remote team as we
continue to expand our already growing customer base.
Founded in 2011, Fexa is an innovative software solution provider dedicated to making it simpler for our operations and facilities customers and their providers – the teams they rely on – to achieve better, more efficient, and more cost-effective results. We provide an innovative software solution and smart tools designed specifically to help you increase efficiency, reduce costs, and optimize your unique operations workflows and projects. Then, we focus on making the interface highly intuitive, role-based, and easy to learn and use. Our focus is making you, your company, and your extended teams effective, efficient, and successful both today and into the future.
We are looking for a passionate, professional Account Executive who can help scale our SaaS sales organization from double to triple-digit growth, with compensation that rewards your results. You will be inspiring, leading the sales efforts, defining and implementing best practices and solutions to improve our processes, measure what’s done, and predict outcomes.
This Account Executive will focus on new multi-site operator partnerships to join our Fexa Family, with a value-driven approach that focuses on helping them become the hero.
They will do this by:
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Selling on value, problem-solving and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Uncovering business initiatives and pain points to map back our solution
- Building customer rapport through active listening and dialogue
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
- Supporting the implementation of a repeatable, scalable sales playbook, and accompanying metrics that give visibility, credibility, predictability into the sales pipeline and forecast.
- Working closely with marketing to understand and support campaigns and ensure a healthy pipeline of leads across all stages of the sales funnel.
- Consistently achieve quarterly sales quota and key performance metrics.
- Daily use of CRM to manage time, activity, results, and pipeline.
- Handle outbound and inbound calls from prospects.
- Assess the needs and qualify prospects.
- Articulate the system benefits of Fexa.
- Construct and deliver sales presentations.
- Perform online demos for qualified prospects.
- Negotiate and close new business.
- Subject matter expert for Fexa products and services.
- Remain knowledgeable on the CMMS market & competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with managers and peers on projects.
- Travel to areas for meetings, Conventions, Fexa Innovation Summit (post-COVID).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years successful sales experience for a SaaS Company.
- Experience managing a list of 50-200 target logo prospect accounts.
- Experience selling to the C-Suite.
- Strategic thinker who can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Proven track record driving sales productivity and strategy.
- In-depth understanding of inbound and outbound sales methodologies.
- Leadership ability to deliver extraordinary results.
- Data-driven and results-oriented.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Desire to be part of an expanding technology company. The Hunger to WIN. Startup experience is highly preferred.
- Commitment to ongoing personal growth and development.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Base salary with competitive commissions resulting in annual on-target earnings (OTE) of $150k or more, with no cap.
Benefits & Culture
We are proud of our fun, collaborative, and dedicated culture at Fexa.
- Remote Work Environment
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits
- 401k, Life Insurance
- 2 weeks of PTO
- MacBook Pro
- Awesome colleagues