Account Executive, Enterprise
Fexa · United States (Remote)
What is the opportunity?
As a Senior Enterprise Sales Account Executive, you will play a crucial role in driving the growth of
our business by identifying and nurturing relationships with key enterprise clients in the retail and
restaurant industries. Your proven expertise in enterprise sales, combined with your deep understanding of
facilities management challenges, will be instrumental in positioning Fexa as the premier solution for our
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Develop and execute a comprehensive enterprise sales strategy that aligns with Fexa's business
objectives and market positioning.
- Executes sales strategy, goals, objectives, and implementation plans to close sufficient new business to
achieve sales quotas.
- Attend business networking groups representing the company in a positive manner and building
relationships with key players.
- Identify, prospect, and establish strong relationships with senior decision-makers and key stakeholders
within retail and restaurant chains.
- Execute marketing initiatives in support of sales activities as needed/requested.
- Conduct thorough needs assessments to understand prospective clients’ pain points, goals, and
- Collaborate with the Fexa technical and product teams to tailor solutions that meet the specific needs
of enterprise clients.
- Lead contract negotiations to secure successful deals that are mutually beneficial for both Fexa and the
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from initial contact to contract signing and post-sale relationship
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor offerings, and client feedback to continuously refine Fexa’s
sales approach and product offerings.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts, pipeline updates, and performance metrics to the sales
- Work closely with the marketing, customer success, and product teams to ensure a seamless client journey and effective communication.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending trainings and reviewing professional publications.
Ability to Multitask: Proven ability to manage multiple issues and/or projects successfully leading to timely completion
Problem Solving: Anticipates problems, recognizes, and accurately evaluates the signs of a problem and
analyzes current procedures for possible improvements.
Customer Service: Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to
the customer’s satisfaction. Respects all internal and external customers and uses a team approach when
dealing with customers in order to exceed customer expectations.
Detail Orientation: Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no
matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of successful enterprise software sales experience, preferably within facilities
management, SaaS, or related industries.
- Demonstrated history of consistently exceeding sales targets and quotas in an enterprise B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver compelling
presentations and proposals.
- Ability to develop and execute complex sales strategies, adapting them to evolving market dynamics.
- Confident and assertive approach with the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Ability to network and build trust both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in consultative and solution-oriented sales approaches, with a talent for understanding
client needs and offering tailored solutions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment with the ability to quickly adapt to
- Ability to travel 20% of the time as business dictates.
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com and put the job title in the subject line
Stay ahead of the curve with our insightful articles, expert opinions, and innovative trends. We are committed to providing you with valuable information and industry insights to help you optimize and manage your facility more effectively.
Why Manual Systems and Processes Are Limiting Your Ability to Maintain Assets and Make Optimal, Data-Driven Decisions
Manual processes in a complex facility and asset management environment often results in data errors, inefficiency, lack of standardization, limited scalability, challenges in analysis and reporting, compliance risks, limited visibility and control, and dependency on...
It is no accident that a broad and diverse community of customers are joining the Fexa Facilities Management community to find a better solution to help them deliver better outcomes for their business. We design and support our solutions to be highly configurable...
Now more than ever, facilities teams and their functional partners across the business face new opportunities and challenges each and every day. To achieve real value and ROI from a facilities management software solution you need a solution that is highly...