Fexa · United States (Remote)
What is the opportunity?
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Product Manager to join our team that has
the Ability to lead a B2B software product end to end, including discovery, guiding
development, and bringing new features and products to market. The Product Manager
will be responsible for overseeing the Trakref product suite. As its first Product Manager
this role will need to standardize the process of synthesizing info, owning a roadmap, and
taking products to market. Additionally the Product Manager will be driving the delivery of
an industry transforming API that provides a gateway into Trakref’s expert business
logic that helps companies track, manage, and reduce carbon producing refrigerants.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Guide the product strategy of Trakref, working directly with the CTPO, Chief
Sustainability & Compliance Officer, CEO, and executive team to set the strategy
and then carry out the execution.
- Collaboratively gather requirements, interview customers, collaborate with
cross-functional teams, work closely with stakeholders, and collaborate with the
development team to define and prioritize solutions while ensuring alignment with
business objectives and user experience.
- Define, lead and manage the Trakref product and integrations to external
systems to and from the Trakref product and Integrations in general.
- Hold in-depth interviews with Subject Matter Experts to draw out and thoroughly
document specialized expertise, insights and best practices within the domain
- Conduct a thorough analysis of both products’ data and backend logic needs to
create a best in class product integration.
- Prioritize inbound requests by impact within the product backlog to maximize
value and align with organizational goals.
- Develop a comprehensive roadmap and plan for the Trakref product, integrations
and API, outlining key milestones and timelines. A primary objective will be to
extract business logic from the front end of this application and migrate it to the
back end, with the goal of making it accessible via product API integration
between our core solutions and other industry platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate the success of Trakref and the integration, tracking key
metrics and identifying areas for refinement and optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in API integration
practices, recommending innovative solutions to enhance our product offerings.
Client Service: Demonstrates strong commitment to meeting the needs of both internal and external
customers striving to ensure their satisfaction.
Organization: Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure the accomplishment of a
specific objective. Sets priorities with an appropriate sense of what is most important and plans with an
appropriate and realistic sense of the time demand involved.
Communication: Creates an atmosphere in which timely and high-quality information flows smoothly up
and down, inside, and outside of the company; encourages open expression of ideas and opinions.
Decision Making: Makes decisions authoritatively and wisely, after contemplating various available courses
of action. Refrains from "jumping to conclusions" based on no, or minimal, evidence; takes time to collect facts before decision-making.
Initiative: Does more than is required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that
will improve or enhance products and services, avoid problems, or develop entrepreneurial opportunities.
- 5+ years previous experience as a Product Manager, with a strong background in
API integration projects, with a proven track record of successful product
launches and delivery.
- Solid understanding of API design principles and best practices
Proficiency in working with cross-functional teams, effectively communicating
technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity of backend technologies and programming languages facilitates
productive collaboration with development teams. In our internal operations, we
utilize Ext JS, Rails, React, C#, and .NET.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision-making and the ability to
measure and track the success of integrations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to
influence and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in the facilities maintenance industry, with a deep understanding of
customer needs and pain points.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work
collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the
- Passion for sustainability and fighting climate change
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the job title in the subject line
Stay ahead of the curve with our insightful articles, expert opinions, and innovative trends. We are committed to providing you with valuable information and industry insights to help you optimize and manage your facility more effectively.
Why Manual Systems and Processes Are Limiting Your Ability to Maintain Assets and Make Optimal, Data-Driven Decisions
Manual processes in a complex facility and asset management environment often results in data errors, inefficiency, lack of standardization, limited scalability, challenges in analysis and reporting, compliance risks, limited visibility and control, and dependency on...
It is no accident that a broad and diverse community of customers are joining the Fexa Facilities Management community to find a better solution to help them deliver better outcomes for their business. We design and support our solutions to be highly configurable...
Now more than ever, facilities teams and their functional partners across the business face new opportunities and challenges each and every day. To achieve real value and ROI from a facilities management software solution you need a solution that is highly...